Día Internacional de la Mujer y la Niña en la Ciencia 2021
Bioinfo Women’s Day at BSC
The Barcelona Supercomputing Center, in the framework of the International Day of Women and Girls in Science and as part of the BSC’s Bioinfo4Women programme, invites you to discover the work of women bioinformatics researchers and to visit (in this edition, virtually) the MareNostrum 4, the most powerful supercomputer in Spain.
Through informal 15-minute talks, we seek to establish a link with young students, encouraging their involvement in the bioinformatics research field and strengthening their professional motivation in the areas of personalised medicine, genome analysis, natural language processing applied to biomedicine and the evolution of genomes from a molecular perspective.
- ACTIVITIES: Presentation of the BSC, 15 minute talks with women bioinformatics researchers of the BSC and virtual visit to MareNostrum 4.
- AUDIENCE: Bachelor and Master students with interest in bioinformatics. Limited places (max. 30 people)
- DATE: February 11th, 2021
- TIME: 15:00 – 17:00
- VENUE: Virtual Zoom meeting room. The connection details will be sent to confirmed attendees.
- REGISTRATION: https://forms.gle/FXixz16qCDsUPRoG8